viagra viagra france
Conditions of Charter
A & G Passenger Boats Ltd. below is referred to as the Company.
1. Bookings should be provisionally made by telephone to check date availability, a completed booking form must be received within 7 days, together with a deposit of £200 or full payment if amount is less than £200. The remainder is payable 21 days before cruise date. A booking is confirmed once acknowledgement has been received from A & G Passenger Boats Ltd. Cheques to be made payable to A & G Passenger Boats Ltd. Credit card payments can be made subject to a 2% surcharge.
2. a. If the Hirer has to cancel, please contact A & G Passenger Boats Ltd as soon as possible by telephone, and then in writing,.The Hirer is still liable for the whole of the hire fee. If the Company can re-let the boat, any fee will be returned less any deposit/administration fee. Deposits are not refundable.2.b Cancellation of people after you have made the final payment 21 days in advance of your cruise there are no refunds.
3. We offer a number of discounts depending on the type of cruise, discounts are given on the condition that the full cruise fee is paid 21 days in advance. There is no discount on a cruise paid in full after this date. We may at times run other discount offers. Only one discount can apply per booking.
4. The Company accepts no liability for cancellation of cruises due to adverse weather conditions; canal stoppages, breakdowns or other force majeure. In such incidences the booking/function will be provided as a static venue. In the unlikely event of a booking being completely cancelled by the company all monies paid by the hirer shall be returned in full and the hirer will have no further claim against the company.
5. Cruise times are as stated in our company literature. Extra time is chargeable at current brochure price.
6. The Company cannot accept any liability for the loss or damage to any article of personal property belonging to the hirer, which may occur during the cruise. The Company cannot be held liable for death or personal injury of whatsoever nature.
7. Cars are parked at embarkation points at owners risk. All the car parks in the area charge for parking. Parking fees are not included in the cruise fee and must be paid by the car owner.
8. The Company reserves the right to make charges (to the full cost) for repair, cleaning, or replacement of any item damaged/broken by the Hirer. The Company may ask for a damage deposit in advance. On basic boat charters this is always asked for, and will be returned by post after the cruise if no damage is found or less cost if damage has been caused.
9. The company reserves the right to decline a booking, terminate a contract or to refuse boarding at any time and to any person without assigning a reason for so doing. Full or part refund of booking fee in such circumstances would be at the discretion of the Company.
10. If during a cruise, in the opinion of the Company and its staff a guest places the boat, the boat equipment or other guests/crew at risk, in whatever manner, the Company reserves the right to terminate that guests cruise immediately and request that the guest permanently leaves the boat. No refund will be given.
11. The crew are in charge of the boat at all times. All guests must act on the instructions of the crew at all times.
12. The Company operates a NO SMOKING policy on the boat. If requested stops can be made, this may shorten the distance travelled.
13. Drug Policy. Any guest caught using or possessing illegal drugs will forfeit their cruise and be asked to leave the boat. No refund will be given.
14. Other terms apply as stated in current company literature.
15. The company reserves the right to change prices, on board facilities and booking conditions at any time.
16. Lost property will only be held for 1 month, after which time any items will be disposed of.